Cape Town, Amsterdam, EMEA
The People and Culture team is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to partner closely with Engineering & Product Business Leaders in order to meet the requirements of the annual hiring plan, whilst ensuring an efficient recruitment process and an unforgettable candidate experience. The ideal candidate will be well versed in full life cycle recruitment with an expertise in sourcing for scarce skills in local and EMEA markets, be adept at using recruitment systems, building great relationships and have a solid track record in technical recruitment service delivery.
Yoco is a remote-first company, and will accept applications from anywhere within the EMEA Region.
- Partner with technical leadership to deliver on the global acquisition strategy for technical talent.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle for technical (engineering and product) roles in the business, deploying proactive sourcing strategies and leveraging off your own professional network.
- Optimise the use of our hiring toolkit (ATS, recruitment platforms and job boards) to ensure that our recruiting processes are effective and scalable.
- Play an active role in building Yoco’s Employee Value Proposition for Tech Talent
- Use data, insights and your own technical talent network to build relevant and sustainable technical talent pipelines and contribute to talent planning.
- Train and coach hiring managers on writing technical job specs and conducting interviews.
- Consciously curate a differentiated and unforgettable candidate experience from first contact to on-boarding.
- Collaborate with all members of the recruiting team to ensure optimal delivery of technical recruitment objectives into the business.
- 5+ years of working experience in full life cycle recruitment with a proven track record as a technical recruiter is essential.
- At least 2 years experience working in house, for a fast growing Tech company.
- Experience recruiting technical talent from across the EMEA Region with a working knowledge of Africa, European and UK markets specifically.
- Experience in fintech and/or startup would be advantageous.
- Extensive use of recruiting platforms (Greenhouse ideally) and innovative sourcing channels.
- Experience building and driving social media and online recruiting campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Thought leader that can drive talent decisions supported by data
- Self-directed, willing to experiment and not afraid to fail.
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way