CRM Campaign Manager (Salesforce)
Cape Town, Amsterdam, EMEA (Remote)
Yoco is on a mission to help the businesses of tomorrow get started, and get paid – be a part of the team that changes financial services in Africa. Curious. Data-driven. Purposeful. Sound like you? It sounds a lot like us too.
We are an African technology company made up of over 300+ team members globally. All with a bias for boldness, and a passion for simple, progressive solutions. We operate as a distributed company with growing global talent hubs and will accept applications from Africa, Europe, the UK, and the Middle East.
We are looking for a highly driven and experienced CRM Campaign Manager with a strong campaign management background. In this position, you will develop and enhance our CRM Campaign marketing, work cross-functionally to grow the subscriber base and maximize LTV.
We are looking for someone with experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), who is driven by data, passionate about the customer experience across the entire lifecycle, and who possesses deep expertise in owned channel integration and management.
- Run our customer lifecycle campaigns for merchant onboarding and retention. Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability and retention.
- Plan, develop and execute cross-channel CRM campaigns leveraging email, sms, instant messengers and in-app messaging.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyse results to garner insights to improve engagement, conversion rate, and customer loyalty.
- Analyse campaign results and give recommendations. Weekly reporting and campaign forecasting.
- Work closely with all departments (Product, BI, Marketing, Operations
- At least 5+ years of technical experience in CRM (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud) - financial industry preferred.
- A relevant, completed Honours Degree from a reputable university.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Deep experience developing lifecycle marketing programs / CRM (Salesforce)/ engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, SMS, and/or in-app marketing.
- Track record of driving measurable revenue through customer engagement.
- Fluency in CRM tools and working across channels - salesforce marketing cloud.
- Experience in implementing dynamic campaigns.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage time effectively (highly valued. organizational skills, such as working with Jira/Trello).
- Good understanding of deliverability and best practice.
- Experience in email development principles - HTML, SQL, CSS and UX principles.
- Good operating knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with people from diverse backgrounds (highly valued experience as a team leader or experience managing teamwork tasks)
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way