Paid Social Campaign Manager
South Africa (Remote)
As Paid Social Campaign Manager you will be working with Yoco’s programmatic ad-buying and online marketing initiatives throughout Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Your goal is to acquire new merchants through online channels. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online marketing campaigns
This is the opportunity to thrive within a startup environment which will offer you the opportunity to master your craft by being constantly challenged to prioritise, execute, analyse and report, in order to assure delivery on set KPIs and key metrics.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Build, manage and optimise digital marketing campaigns on our Facebook, Instagram, DV360, Twitter, TikTok channels.
- Maintain, monitor, and build out the account, and manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage experimentation across channels, and inform landing pages and creative development.
- Work with the Brand marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Facebook and other online marketing channels to bring thought leadership and fresh, innovative developments to our product and marketing growth strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred.
- 3+ years of Facebook, Twitter and other paid social channels. Google display experience would be advantageous.
- 3+ years of programmatic ad-buying.
- Experience in managing a team of paid media specialists.
- Strong understanding of customer buying behaviours, segmentation and profiling.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics) and the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of tracking scripts/pixels.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of the different types of remarketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Data analysis and quantification skills - able to analyse the performance of campaigns and gather insights from this analysis to improve future performance
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way