Senior Display Marketing Manager
South Africa (Remote)
Yoco is on a mission to help the businesses of tomorrow get started, and get paid – be a part of the team that changes financial services in Africa. Curious. Data-driven. Purposeful. Sound like you? It sounds a lot like us too.
We are an African technology company made up of over 200 team members globally. All with a bias for boldness, and a passion for simple, progressive solutions.
Founded in 2015, Yoco is now the payments provider for over 150 000 business owners and consistently processes over R1 billion in transactions each month.
As Display Marketing Specialist you will be working with Yoco’s programmatic ad-buying and online marketing initiatives throughout Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Your goal is to acquire new merchants through online channels. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online marketing campaigns.
This is the opportunity to thrive within a startup environment which will offer you the opportunity to master your craft by being constantly challenged to prioritise, execute, analyse and report, in order to assure delivery on set KPIs and key metrics.
- Manage a team of Display Marketing specialists across Programmatic, Paid Social and other display channels.
- Build out and manage Acquisition strategies on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Programmatic channels.
- Accountability for maintaining, monitoring, and building out the account, and managing daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage experimentation across channels, and inform landing pages and creative development.
- Work with the Brand marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Facebook and other online marketing channels to bring thought leadership and fresh, innovative developments to our product and marketing growth strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred.
- 3+ years of Facebook, paid social. Google display experience would be advantageous.
- 3+ years of programmatic ad-buying.
- Experience managing a team
- Strong understanding of customer buying behaviours, segmentation and profiling.
- Proven success working across Facebook’s Marketing Platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics) and the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of tracking scripts/pixels.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of the different types of remarketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Data analysis and quantification skills - able to analyse the performance of campaigns and gather insights from this analysis to improve future performance.
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way